1. Always Feeling Tired You wake up every single day feeling unmotivated and don't seem to look forward to making positive change. Even resting for sufficient hours, doesn't keep you awake and focused. Your productivity is at an all-time low.
2. Stagnant In your Career You have been in the same job for a long time, where it doesn't seem to have a promotion opportunity or light at the end of the tunnel. Even if there is one, that chance always goes to someone else.
3. Difficulty in Saving Despite being prudent and careful with finance, no matter how much you set aside each month, there are bound to be events that caught you by surprise which bleeds your saving.
4. Always Meeting The Wrong People Whether it is in your work environment, dealing with clients, or in a relationship, you seem to be meeting dramatic and toxic people who are wasting your time and energy.
5. Family and Spouse Problem Although a family should be looking out to support each other, you just can't explain the series of events that seem to be tearing up the family as if it is pushed by unknown forces and factors.
6. A Strong Sense of Worries Family members get panic easily and worry constantly in all areas of their lives. It is difficult to have a peaceful mind.
7. Kept Falling Sick Continuously You maintain a healthy routine, exercise, and work out, but still, have a plague of illnesses occurring every now and then.
8. Frustration, Temper & Unappreciated You can't seem to figure out how to achieve your goal the way you wanted it. People are not appreciative of you and take you for granted. It is difficult to control the mood swing and temperament.
This is for those who are feeling stuck in overwhelm. It can be your financial, personal relationship, or even your health. Whether you’ve been struggling for YEARS.. or are just feeling stuck… the answer derives from your House Feng Shui.
What Benefits Can Good Feng Shui Bring To Your Life?
Earning better income over the years even that seems impossible right now
Greater business revenue with more supportive clients if you’re a business owner
A happy and harmonious family that is constantly supporting each other
A healthy body that allows you to pursue the things you want to do in life
Develop stronger bonding with your spouse
Feng Shui is Based on Two Factors
There are two parts to a Feng Shui assessment consultation. The external landform (all 8 directions outside the block/house where we check for elevation, busy road, river, tunnel, expressway, garden, etc) governs the long-term Feng Shui. This has a 60% influence on the Feng Shui energy that surrounds your home. Your home's internal environment and energy flow govern the short-term Feng Shui which has a 40% influence. Therefore selecting the right house to buy or rent is the most important aspect when it comes to good Feng Shui. If you have yet to buy the house then it would be better to opt for Feng Shui House Selection so we can guide you on selecting the best house that fulfills good Feng Shui requirements. Inauspicious Qi (negative energy) in the house can cause illnesses, loss of wealth and reputation, attracts legal suits, poor relationships between family members, and bad academic performance. It is therefore very important to be staying in a place with good Feng Shui energy. Someplace has only good short-term Feng Shui, which means after a certain year, all the negative issues start to unfold.
What is the key sector for home internal Feng Shui consultation?
Main Door Facing
Checking for negative energy flow in the house
If the house energy is properly configured to activate wealth and career opportunity
The Feng Shui Process Includes:
On-site Feng Shui Audit & Analysis
Deflecting negative energy
House Internal Environment Analysis
Analysis of Door, Kitchen, and Bedroom
Activation of Auspicious Sector
Activating wealth for the whole household
Auspicious work and study sector for increased productivity
Date and Sector selection for Groundbreaking
Date selection for Moving-in
House moving-in process flow
Do I Have To Purchase Feng Shui Item?
No, you don't. Our methodology is based on a classical Feng Shui system that doesn't use Feng Shui products or items which do not work anyway.
Is There Installment Available?
You can checkout under Atome services which you have the option to pay in 3 interest-free installments. (Applicable to services under S$6000)
I may have some questions, can you address them?
Please click on the WhatApps icon on the lower right-hand corner of your screen and you will be connected to our team who are able to address them.
The Home Feng Shui Audit Process
On the first visit, our consultants will visit the place on-site for feng shui assessment and he will provide advice on the spot on what is required to be done.
Assessments are based on the main door, bed location, stove, and area that has water.
A summary of what is recommended to be done will be sent in 7 business days.
A renovation start date and time are provided for the renovation workers to have a smooth work process.
Move-in date is provided for auspiciousness.
After you have moved in, a second scheduled visit on-site by the senior consultants to verify all the recommendation is completed properly.
You can opt for our senior consultants or Master Kevin Foong personally.
Please note Master Kevin's schedule is usually fully booked 4 weeks in advance. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
More On Kevin Foong Consulting Group
Award-winning Feng Shui consultancy firm to Fortune 500 Companies worldwide
20 Years of Research in Chinese Metaphysics, astrology and destiny science
Taught Bazi, Feng Shui & Chinese Metaphysics systems to more than 25,000 students globally
Key Feng Shui advisor to the construction of prominent hotels, condominium developments, shopping malls, and commercial projects
Critical Fengshui consultant to local and international banks, financial constitutions, property developers, celebrities, and government officials
Conferred the Spirit of Enterprise Award by Singapore Senior Minister of State, Mr. Lee Yi Shyan
Featured in The Prestige Magazine Singapore "Top 40 Under Forty"
Awarded Midas Touch Enterprise Gold Award presented by Apple Co-founder, Mr. Steve Wozniak
Feng Shui Clients
Master Kevin was very detailed in his feng shui audit, covering every area in the house. He also provided very practical suggestions on the placing of beds, workstations, stoves, etc. My wife and I are very happy that there is no need to purchase any ornaments as we prefer our house to be simple and not too cluttered. Michael was also very responsive in coordinating the date and time of the audit. - Kelvin Ang
Remember I told you that I received an offer to work at University? The University had accepted me and I will start work in Feb 2021. This is so exciting! I am looking forward to working at my new workplace :) The calculation and energy read by Master is so so accurate. Please convey my heartfelt thanks to Master Kevin :) - Hsiao Ling
You probably can’t remember me but I was the junior doctor who was going through a rough period and divorce a few years back. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to consult with your kind self and thanks to your Bazi analysis and advice, I got back on track! Currently, I’m happily re-married as u correctly expected and expecting our first child! :) - Dr Neo
Master Foong’s great knowledge of Fengshui and passion to help others are unquestionable. He took the time to explain difficult concepts and addressed all of my concerns. He is a true master! Thank you so so much. - Wynn C.
Master Kevin and his team have been very professional with the audit of our house. We seek his help because of a health issue with a family member and are surprised there is great recovery 2 months later. We were not asked to purchase a Feng Shui item. Highly recommend it to someone who needs a good master to resolve their problem. - Ian Tan
To Begin, Please Select Your Property Type Below. If You have not bought your property yet, it would be best to opt for Property Selection.